Saturday, October 29, 2011

Justin Bieber Love Story - The Rain Ep. 175

This was really hard for me to write. thatjojogirl11 gave me a very good idea and I can't wait to use it in the next chapter but I just couldn't do anything in this one. I didn't know how to put the idea and I don't want to ruin it becauce it's amazing. So i'm really sorry it it sucks :x - Next morning when I woke up the first thing that came to my mind was everything that happened yesterday. I'm not a virgin anymore. It was so special and I'm as happy as I can be. I couldn't contain the smile that started forming on my lips. I slowly opened my eyes and right in front of me was Justin sleeping. He was so cute. His mouth was half open and the sun was hitting his face making him seem more than perfect. I slowly took his arm that was around my waist and got up. "hm..Sophia...hm.." he mumbled. I turned around and he was still sleeping. So cute, he talks while he sleeps. I chuckled and got up heading to the shower. I got dressed (www.polyvore.com and straightened my hair. Suddenly the bathroom door opened and Justin pecked his head. "Why didn't you wake me?" he asked. I smiled and shrugged as he gave me a soft kiss on the lips. "You look cute when you're sleeping" I said smiling. He rolled his eyes putt his hand around my waist kissing my lips once again, my cheek, my jaw, my neck. "You're always cute" he whispered against my neck making me shiver. - "Let's go to the pool" Ryan said mentioning with his head to the door. We all nodded and they started going to the pool "Are you ...

Power Failure Alarm Dialer Guide Baby Boys Crib Bedding Sets Answer Rain Ponchos For Children








No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。