Thursday, December 8, 2011

That Should Be Me ch.3

Okayyy im having a blast here in PA!! Gotta hit the mall later!! :D KK.. Ryan: *Walks into Justin's room* Hey future groom. Justin: Dude, how many times do I have to tell you? Me and Carly are not getting married. Ryan: Oh, so now your uninviting me?! Justin: No! Dude, we aren't getting married! We are only 17! Ryan: Trying to make me think its cancelled? Nice try, buddy! Justin: Ugh... *Rubs head* You know what? Im sorry. *Grabs paper and pen and writes "Your invited to Carly and Justins wedding" and gives to Ryan* Ryan: YESSS!!! Christian and Carly: *Walk in* (a/n: btw they r twins :D sorry i didn't say it b4) Christian: *Girly voice* Omg so like, we can go online and like, look for gorgeous dresses. I totez know youll pick the right one, hun. Carly: *Rolls eyes and giggles* Ryan, why did you tell him we are getting married when we arent? Justin: Aw, man, come on!!! Him too?! Christian: Theres no wedding? Poo.... *Pouts* Pattie: *Walks in* Stop the wedding!! Justin and Carly: *Turn to Ryan* Ryan: *Shrugs and smiles* Pattie: Your only 17! Carly: We arent getting married! Justin: Ryan saw me give Carly a promise ring and he thought I was proposing. I would tell u if i was, mom. Pattie: Oh. Well then I guess I should go call Sandy (Carlys mom) back... *Steps out of room* -Later that day- Carly: *Phone rings* Hello? Stella: Hey its Stel! Carly: Hey we haven't talked in months! Stella: I knowwww right?! We gotta chill together! Carly: Yeah! Stella: How about you bring Justin ...

Aq-4000 Aquasana On Sale Bose Cinemate Digital Buy








No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。