Thursday, August 26, 2010

Hey, we're going to Be Alright Chapter 36: 1 / 3 Marathon

Joe's POV~ A few seconds later I could hear the phone being shook. I guess she was pulling it away. "GUYS! Don't break my phone! Or my boyfriend's ear!" I heard Jasmine yell. Then a, "ooof! WILL! YOU DON'T JUST LET GO LIKE THAT!" I heard some more movement. "Joe? Are you still there?" It was Regina... "Of course I am! How can you fall asleep on the job?" "Well I'm sorry if people get bored and fall asleep. God forbid i even blink." "You're supposed to be keeping an eye on them!" "Whoa, Joe, ca- stop talking!" I need to calm down. I heard Jasmine's voice again. Since HE stopped talking I could hear her loud and clear. "Reggy, what's wrong?" "Oh, nothing, there's uh...bad connection," she answered. "But the connection was good a few seconds ago." Why doesn't he just stop talking? "Well because you wouldn't give me the phone we...shook the connection out of it!" Oh this girl's good. Nick walked in. "Dude, we gotta go. Who are you talking to anyway?" "Reggy." She thought I was talking to her so she answered. "What?" "No, not you. Nick asked who I-" "OMG NICK'S THERE?" Maybe I shouldn't have said that... She was so loud that Nick heard her. "Reg, calm down. I have a concert to do so I'll call you later, just please stay awake." "You got it, Joey. Bye!" She hung up and I stuffed my cell phone in my pocket. "And who's Reggy exactly?" Oh, I forgot he was there. "Oh just some girl." "Well is it some CUTE girl?" "Depends on what you call cute." Truthfully, I haven't even seen her ...

Recommend : !: Lcd HDTV For Sale !: Pool Tables On Sale! !: Pashmina Online Order








No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。