Sunday, August 29, 2010

SOLD: Jasmine Wedding Dress selection 6 at Pink Ribbon Bridal - SOLD

FORSALE at www.pinkribbonbridals.com. Email pinkribbonbridal@gmail.com for payment details. I have been selling wedding dresses online for 4 years. Check out my store at www.pinkribbonbridals.com. Hundreds of satisfied brides! Check me out on Facebook. Subscribe to my videos at www.youtube.com/jenchris to see my latest additions! Receive your gown in 1 week. Shipping includes delivery notification. I ship worldwide--overseas shipments are $55. All sales are final. Don't forget your purchase allows us to provide the last will of severance pay breast cancer! Thank you for looking at my dress!

Best Link : ±1±: Discount Men's Watches On Sale! !: Decorate Living Room Furniture On Sale !: Order Tv Wall Mounts !: ASUS UL30VT-X1K Thin and Light 13.3-Inch Laptop with Kindle for PC (Black) by Asus








No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。