Monday, September 6, 2010

Bad Justin! Love ~ and Italian history Chapter 38

Justin's POV ~ Taylor starts to cry happily, and says, "YES! YES!" I smile, and hug her. We kiss, and we plan our wedding. Best day of my life, today. Jasmine's POV ~ I collapse, and cry. She said yes. I get up, and cry out the front door. Justin opens the door. "What the hell are you doing in our house, Jasmine?!" I turn, "Justin, I don't even want to argue with your ass!" I slam the door. This is the worst day of my life. Ever. Justin's POV ~ Jasmine is such a bitch. A whore, and a slut. I come back into the room, and Taylor looks at me. "What just happened?" She says. "Jasmine came into OUR house again." I said. "Oh." She says. "I'll be back with some stuff, okay?" I say. "Yeah, whatever." She says and reads a book ~ 40 MINS LATERR. I buy a tux, and a wedding dress for Taylor. I come to the house, and walk into our room. She gasps, and hugs me tight. Taylor and I are so perfect for eachother. I guess I can invite Jasmine. I make all the invitations, and leave one for Jasmine on top of the car. I snicker, because she only has a car, for a house! I come back inside, and make myself something to eat. ~6 hours later. It's already dark, and our wedding is planned for tomorrow. Awesome. Taylor is already sleeping. I walk into the room, and tuck in Jonathan. I give him a kiss on the cheek, and walk into my room. I slide in bed, and go to sleep, cuddling next to Taylor. ~ THE NEXT DAY. Taylor's POV ~ I put on my wedding dress, and Justin puts on his tuxedo. He looks so hot. I ...

Relate Link : !: Buy Lcd HDTV Rating !: Prices Arctic Armor Pool Cover !: Promotions Kashmir Pashmina








No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。