Sunday, September 19, 2010

JUSTIN BIEBERS LOVE LIFE - Episode 32

JUSTIN BIEBERS LOVE LIFE - Episode 32 This is making me ma cause it keeps saying my stories are to long so i keep having to cut them short :( NEEDS RATING FOR NEXT EPISODE #Justin and Pattie on the plane going back to Atlanta# Pattie: what are you gunna say to Caitlin? Justin: I dont know. But I think Im gunna end it with her. Pattie: you sure you wanna do that? Havent you grown to love her again? Justin: I will always love her just like I will always love Aly but it doesnt mean I want to be with her. I think we should just be friends. Like Aly and I. Pattie: you do what you need to do. But personally I dont think you should date for awhile Justin: I think that to. But why do you think I should take a break? Pattie: well you have a career thats happening and your becoming a bigger star everyday. I just dont think you should have a girlfriend till you have time for her. And your girlfriend shouldnt have to hide your relationship for your career. Justin: ya. Im going to take a break. Pattie: which reminds me. We are invited to Alys dads wedding. Justin: when is it? Pattie: two weeks. And Aly told me to tell you to bring a date. Justin: why does she want me to bring a date? Pattie: well she probably is going with Jake and if you dont have a date she doesnt want you to be lonely. Justin: I dont know if I want to bring a date. Pattie: well if you do bring one who will you take? Justin so my choices are Caitlin and Jasmine Pattie: who do you want to take? Justin: I rather take ...

Recommend : !: Cake Mix Decide Now !: Promo Dustbuster 4.8 V !: Pashmina Gifts Grand Sale








No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。